Show HN: Charsible – Plausible Analytics in your pocket https://ift.tt/k3XNHpQ

Show HN: Charsible – Plausible Analytics in your pocket Hey everyone, I've been using Plausible Analytics almost 4 years. I think it is one of the best alternatives to Google Analytics, especially if you care your users' privacy. I was thinking about how I can keep an eye on my Plausible Analytics numbers and then came up with an idea to create an iOS app that includes widgets. That's how I created Charsible and released it last week. You simply enter your API into the app and then add the widgets you want into your Home Screen on your iPhone. Your API key is stored in your iCloud Keychain, there I can't access it. If you want, without installing anything, you can also use the widgets on your Mac and iPad. Right now, there are 5 widgets that would help you to keep an eye on your visitors, page views, visits and goal conversions. If you have more than one website, you can also create a widget for each one of them. You can also customise the timeframe as well, like today, last 7 days, last 30 days etc. I should also mention that the app doesn't collect any data about your usage. Also, if you are using self-hosted version of Plausible, you can still use the app. Let me know what you think about the app! https://charsible.app August 13, 2024 at 12:20AM

No comments:

Show HN: Interactive map of the convenience store "turf war" in Japan https://ift.tt/35bv0O2

Show HN: Interactive map of the convenience store "turf war" in Japan Technologies used: Leaflet (frontend) Turf (Geojson generati...