Show HN: Searchable ChatGPT – search your GPT conversation history https://ift.tt/UibnRBt

Show HN: Searchable ChatGPT – search your GPT conversation history Hey HN, If you're like me you probably have hundreds of ChatGPT chats for each idea or project you have. And each one keeps it's unique context and details that are lost in the long list of chats in the sidebar. Since there is no way to search old chats in ChatGPT Web UI, I built this feature myself as a browser extension. In February, I released it and tried to apply freemium model and see how it works. I was ecstatic when I had a first sale in less than a week! That was first time anyone bought my product ever. Since then I got into top3 in Chrome Web Store for "search chatgpt history" and "chatgpt conversation history" and am getting a couple of sales daily, totaling about $500-$600 per month. The free version creates index of all chats but it's limitation is that it returns only top 3 search results per search. I thinks it's important that free version actually covers 95%+ of use cases, not forcing users to pay unless they really need to. F.ex one competitor's free version only allows searching most recent 20 chats that makes it literally useless. Firefox version is also available. https://ift.tt/tzI7eFp May 23, 2024 at 09:53PM

No comments:

Show HN: NotesHub: cross-platform, Markdown-based note-taking app https://ift.tt/Eh9kBSX

Show HN: NotesHub: cross-platform, Markdown-based note-taking app Thank you for your comments, just some context: - The app is available for...