God, Love, News, Event, Entertainment, Amebo,..... All about Bringing out the best in you...
Show HN: I built your next webapp, monitoring, and CI/CD for you, on your stack https://ift.tt/Q5nckM0
Show HN: I built your next webapp, monitoring, and CI/CD for you, on your stack I got sick of: - Re-writing the same Terraform for the same common AWS infrastructure - Re-writing the same Rails code to build the same webapp - Re-configuring the same monitoring systems & CI/CD pipelines - Spending a week in dependency & configuration hell wiring it all together When I was launching my first two startups, I wished I had a strong starting point with all of the best practices & technology configured out-of-the-box. Every tool I found wanted to lock me in to some PaaS provider (that might not even exist in a year) who wanted to take a premium on my infrastructure spend every month. All I wanted was some strong starter code, a working system, and total freedom from there. I made Launchpad Stack so engineers like me can stop reassembling the wheel. No platform lock-in, no monthly payments, no license restrictions. It’s your code, your business, and you can launch it today. I would love your feedback! https://ift.tt/HCr8dJh September 18, 2024 at 04:16AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Dodosend – a Fast keyboard first Gmail client https://ift.tt/tqzKaVi
Show HN: Dodosend – a Fast keyboard first Gmail client A while ago, I worked on an gmail clients and ended up learning a lot about email, so...
-
submitted by /u/Dull_Tonight [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/pehy48/housing_secretary_robert_je...
-
Show HN: Sprite Garden - HTML Canvas 2D sandbox and farming Sprite Garden: https://kherrick.github.io/sprite-garden/ A 2D sandbox exploratio...
-
Show HN: Lindra – generate browser agents to automate any website Hi HN, We’re one month into building Lindra, a platform that turns any web...
No comments:
Post a Comment