Show HN: I built your next webapp, monitoring, and CI/CD for you, on your stack https://ift.tt/Q5nckM0

Show HN: I built your next webapp, monitoring, and CI/CD for you, on your stack I got sick of: - Re-writing the same Terraform for the same common AWS infrastructure - Re-writing the same Rails code to build the same webapp - Re-configuring the same monitoring systems & CI/CD pipelines - Spending a week in dependency & configuration hell wiring it all together When I was launching my first two startups, I wished I had a strong starting point with all of the best practices & technology configured out-of-the-box. Every tool I found wanted to lock me in to some PaaS provider (that might not even exist in a year) who wanted to take a premium on my infrastructure spend every month. All I wanted was some strong starter code, a working system, and total freedom from there. I made Launchpad Stack so engineers like me can stop reassembling the wheel. No platform lock-in, no monthly payments, no license restrictions. It’s your code, your business, and you can launch it today. I would love your feedback! https://ift.tt/HCr8dJh September 18, 2024 at 04:16AM

No comments:

DAILY SPIRITUAL REFLECTION BY REV FR AWOYEMI EMMANUEL, ILORIN DIOCESE, NIGERIA

  HOMILY FOR FRIDAY 24TH WEEK IN ORDINARY TIME MEMORIAL OF ST ANDREW KIM TAEGON (Priest) and COMPANIONS {1 Corinthians 15:12-20;  Luke 8:1-3...