God, Love, News, Event, Entertainment, Amebo,..... All about Bringing out the best in you...
Show HN: I created an extension to give you password requirements on login pages https://ift.tt/gBkpIem
Show HN: I created an extension to give you password requirements on login pages Hey, at work, i have to manage everyone's accounts (adobe, microsoft, indeed...) for billing, setting stuff... and it's a nightmare : So many websites with so many different password requirements (minimum characters, lowercase, number...) and none of their login pages give a reminder of the requirements... So, I created Password Requirements Checker, that will give you on the login page requirements for password of the particular website. https://ift.tt/19CSXJP August 30, 2024 at 11:17PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Impressive hand detection AI algorithm https://ift.tt/uDA9zPd
Show HN: Impressive hand detection AI algorithm https://ift.tt/WiLQKS9 September 27, 2026 at 10:50PM
-
submitted by /u/Dull_Tonight [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/pehy48/housing_secretary_robert_je...
-
Show HN: Sprite Garden - HTML Canvas 2D sandbox and farming Sprite Garden: https://kherrick.github.io/sprite-garden/ A 2D sandbox exploratio...
-
Show HN: Lindra – generate browser agents to automate any website Hi HN, We’re one month into building Lindra, a platform that turns any web...
No comments:
Post a Comment