God, Love, News, Event, Entertainment, Amebo,..... All about Bringing out the best in you...
Show HN: AI Language Teacher Lucas https://ift.tt/CVKo62H
Show HN: AI Language Teacher Lucas I am "only" a Product Manager but due to AI, APIs and no/low code tools like flutterflow I was able to build a first version of this actually speaking AI language teacher in a couple of weeks. Pretty amazing if you ask me! I originally have built this app for myself to finally learn Spanish so I can speak to my Colombian wife in her native language. Now I am trying to find paying users like everybody else :) Can somebody please create an AI to do the marketing part? https://ift.tt/dcSGruT June 25, 2024 at 11:38PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Jevstiller – Distill Jev into a local model, with a disagreement bound https://ift.tt/nai3BQG
Show HN: Jevstiller – Distill Jev into a local model, with a disagreement bound https://jevstiller.pages.dev/posts/the-guarantee/ September...
-
submitted by /u/Dull_Tonight [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/pehy48/housing_secretary_robert_je...
-
Show HN: Sprite Garden - HTML Canvas 2D sandbox and farming Sprite Garden: https://kherrick.github.io/sprite-garden/ A 2D sandbox exploratio...
-
Show HN: Lindra – generate browser agents to automate any website Hi HN, We’re one month into building Lindra, a platform that turns any web...
No comments:
Post a Comment