Show HN: I'm a 14-year-old building my first startup, Titan https://ift.tt/Jhxg5OU

Show HN: I'm a 14-year-old building my first startup, Titan Hello HN! My name is Vidit, I am 14 years old and Titan is my first start-up. Titan is your personal team of AI agents. Give it a command via voice or desktop app and it will execute tasks: research, emails, plans, your apps, and your goals. The whole idea behind the product is to save you time and money and help you pursue what you really want to do. First 100 users get $5 worth of free credits. Free plan is there as well but, being a bootstrapper myself, it is quite constrained. Sorry for that! Works only on Mac at the moment. Short video demo here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrAUXxzMWm4 https://titan-ai.co/ October 11, 2026 at 01:50AM

No comments:

Show HN: BetterWispr – Free, open-source dictation for Mac https://ift.tt/JKByoOH

Show HN: BetterWispr – Free, open-source dictation for Mac https://ift.tt/yP7lwUf October 11, 2026 at 02:01AM