God, Love, News, Event, Entertainment, Amebo,..... All about Bringing out the best in you...
Show HN: Dodosend – a Fast keyboard first Gmail client https://ift.tt/tqzKaVi
Show HN: Dodosend – a Fast keyboard first Gmail client A while ago, I worked on an gmail clients and ended up learning a lot about email, so I kept building my own. The things I cared about most were speed, privacy, good UX, and full keyboard shortcuts support. It's still a beta, you can try it through interactve demo or download here: https://dodosend.com P.S. If you request access, please only do so if you're willing to actually try it and send me some feedback. https://dodosend.com September 27, 2026 at 09:03PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Dodosend – a Fast keyboard first Gmail client https://ift.tt/tqzKaVi
Show HN: Dodosend – a Fast keyboard first Gmail client A while ago, I worked on an gmail clients and ended up learning a lot about email, so...
-
submitted by /u/Dull_Tonight [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/pehy48/housing_secretary_robert_je...
-
Show HN: Sprite Garden - HTML Canvas 2D sandbox and farming Sprite Garden: https://kherrick.github.io/sprite-garden/ A 2D sandbox exploratio...
-
Show HN: Lindra – generate browser agents to automate any website Hi HN, We’re one month into building Lindra, a platform that turns any web...
No comments:
Post a Comment