God, Love, News, Event, Entertainment, Amebo,..... All about Bringing out the best in you...
Show HN: Campsend – open-source Alternative to WeTransfer https://ift.tt/9Lh6SbI
Show HN: Campsend – open-source Alternative to WeTransfer Campsend is the open-source alternative to WeTransfer for creatives. It allows you to see when clients have opened and downloaded files, revoke access to links, create branding for your links, bring your own storage and use it within your LLM as well. https://campsend.app/ September 1, 2026 at 10:09PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: I built my first MCP to manage Google Ads https://ift.tt/n8uvKWg
Show HN: I built my first MCP to manage Google Ads My co-founder and I tried running Google Ads for our Shopify store, but we could not get ...
-
submitted by /u/Dull_Tonight [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/pehy48/housing_secretary_robert_je...
-
Show HN: Lindra – generate browser agents to automate any website Hi HN, We’re one month into building Lindra, a platform that turns any web...
-
Show HN: High-precision date/time in SQLite https://ift.tt/hEvedVC August 12, 2024 at 03:47AM
No comments:
Post a Comment