Show HN: Warpgate 0.27 (FOSS Teleport alternative) adds RDP/VNC support https://ift.tt/A3cbNo4

Show HN: Warpgate 0.27 (FOSS Teleport alternative) adds RDP/VNC support I'm building Warpgate - a FOSS bastion / Teleport alternative / privileged access system that works with native clients without installing anything on either the server or the user's computer. I've released v0.27 yesterday that adds native RDP/VNC support and works with both a web client and mstsc/native VNC viewers. Warpgate also supports SSH/HTTP/Kubernetes/Postgres/MySQL proxying with RBAC, SSO and session recording. It's comfortable handling enterprise environments with 100+ targets and users with SSO, while being a single Rust binary/container. Repo: https://ift.tt/8mTcgnY Release: https://ift.tt/W4sULri v0.27 also adds native horizontal scaling / clustering support I’d really welcome feedback from people operating Teleport/StrongDM/JumpServer alternatives in production (as to what's Warpgate still missing to be an improvement over your existing solution) https://ift.tt/NTlAJfj August 1, 2026 at 03:19AM

No comments:

Show HN: Warpgate 0.27 (FOSS Teleport alternative) adds RDP/VNC support https://ift.tt/A3cbNo4

Show HN: Warpgate 0.27 (FOSS Teleport alternative) adds RDP/VNC support I'm building Warpgate - a FOSS bastion / Teleport alternative / ...