God, Love, News, Event, Entertainment, Amebo,..... All about Bringing out the best in you...
Show HN: Maps for e-scooters (hills and battery routing) https://ift.tt/5uIqoMU
Show HN: Maps for e-scooters (hills and battery routing) I built BattMap, AMA! Living in San Francisco is hilly. Google Maps is great for bike maps, but I wanted to know if my scooter could make it up the hills, how much battery it would burn, and if I could make it back home without recharging it. https://battmap.com July 8, 2026 at 06:06AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Every number in a tiny GPT, from one forward pass to one step of RLHF https://ift.tt/RmUufjA
Show HN: Every number in a tiny GPT, from one forward pass to one step of RLHF Source: https://ift.tt/u6qgYwr Was taking a course on reaso...
-
submitted by /u/Dull_Tonight [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/pehy48/housing_secretary_robert_je...
-
Show HN: Sprite Garden - HTML Canvas 2D sandbox and farming Sprite Garden: https://kherrick.github.io/sprite-garden/ A 2D sandbox exploratio...
-
Show HN: Lindra – generate browser agents to automate any website Hi HN, We’re one month into building Lindra, a platform that turns any web...
No comments:
Post a Comment