God, Love, News, Event, Entertainment, Amebo,..... All about Bringing out the best in you...
Show HN: I left VSCode to build an IDE to handle many projects/agents workflow https://ift.tt/x70hBZw
Show HN: I left VSCode to build an IDE to handle many projects/agents workflow VSCode was my daily driver for years, but once I started running several coding agents across multiple projects at the same time, it got in the way. One workspace with terminals in the bottom tray, no idea which agent was doing what and I found myself needing all the code editing tools less and less. So I built my own IDE around that workflow. Terminals are a first-class citizen, every project stays alive in the background with visual statuses. Close the workspace and come back weeks later, everything is still in its place. I've been using it for weeks and it's a big productivity boost. The idea is a super tight core with a robust extension SDK. Features are built as extensions and are optional. Extensions can easily be built with a coding agent and shared in a registry. All open source. There's many great TUI apps that have similar features, but this is built for someone that loves VSCode. Please try it out and send feedback. https://ift.tt/ytI3ZaF July 28, 2026 at 02:21AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: I left VSCode to build an IDE to handle many projects/agents workflow https://ift.tt/x70hBZw
Show HN: I left VSCode to build an IDE to handle many projects/agents workflow VSCode was my daily driver for years, but once I started runn...
-
submitted by /u/Dull_Tonight [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/pehy48/housing_secretary_robert_je...
-
Show HN: Lindra – generate browser agents to automate any website Hi HN, We’re one month into building Lindra, a platform that turns any web...
-
Show HN: High-precision date/time in SQLite https://ift.tt/hEvedVC August 12, 2024 at 03:47AM
No comments:
Post a Comment