God, Love, News, Event, Entertainment, Amebo,..... All about Bringing out the best in you...
Show HN: A satirical idle game about running an AI startup https://ift.tt/qaV5Lhi
Show HN: A satirical idle game about running an AI startup I made an idle/clicker about running an AI startup. You start with a cat-vs-dog classifier and try to make it to AGI, but the NYT sues you for training data, Yann tweets that scaling is dead, and your fired ML engineer leaks the Slack. https://ift.tt/sHJa1Xm May 23, 2026 at 08:54AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: I created a catalog with embeds for your projects https://ift.tt/h2pIMBn
Show HN: I created a catalog with embeds for your projects Hello HN! Today I would like to introduce my new open-source project called Embed...
-
submitted by /u/Dull_Tonight [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/pehy48/housing_secretary_robert_je...
-
Show HN: Lindra – generate browser agents to automate any website Hi HN, We’re one month into building Lindra, a platform that turns any web...
-
Show HN: High-precision date/time in SQLite https://ift.tt/hEvedVC August 12, 2024 at 03:47AM
No comments:
Post a Comment