God, Love, News, Event, Entertainment, Amebo,..... All about Bringing out the best in you...
Show HN: AI-driven resume coach to help you train for your job interview https://ift.tt/GrpT8um
Show HN: AI-driven resume coach to help you train for your job interview Hi, for the past couple weeks I was working on a resume trainer to prepare candidates for their job interview. I tweaked prompt a lot to make questions interesting and engaging & I think I have something cool. Please use and let me know how you like it. For positions that you interview for you can be specific like: Java springboot engineer or React Senior Developer Cheers, Dan https://ift.tt/Bivrgb3 June 26, 2024 at 03:01PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Jevstiller – Distill Jev into a local model, with a disagreement bound https://ift.tt/nai3BQG
Show HN: Jevstiller – Distill Jev into a local model, with a disagreement bound https://jevstiller.pages.dev/posts/the-guarantee/ September...
-
submitted by /u/Dull_Tonight [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/pehy48/housing_secretary_robert_je...
-
Show HN: Sprite Garden - HTML Canvas 2D sandbox and farming Sprite Garden: https://kherrick.github.io/sprite-garden/ A 2D sandbox exploratio...
-
Show HN: Lindra – generate browser agents to automate any website Hi HN, We’re one month into building Lindra, a platform that turns any web...
No comments:
Post a Comment