God, Love, News, Event, Entertainment, Amebo,..... All about Bringing out the best in you...
Show HN: Talk to YouTube – RAG for YouTube Videos https://ift.tt/UODQV0q
Show HN: Talk to YouTube – RAG for YouTube Videos Hi HN, I built this little application for setting up RAG on Youtube video transcripts. I haven't seen a lot of RAG for multimodal use-cases so I thought this was interesting. It uses YoutubeDL to get transcripts and Vectara to set up the RAG system. It's multilingual so other languages besides english work as well. The answer produced by the LLM has references with timestamps to where its deriving information from from within the video. Right now the interface is a clunky terminal but I'm planning on adding a UI or maybe a voice I/O interface to the app. Full disclosure: I work at Vectara, but this was a personal/side-project! https://ift.tt/FDhWkuf October 13, 2023 at 04:09AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Dreadsweeper – Minesweeper Raycasted https://ift.tt/PM19FZQ
Show HN: Dreadsweeper – Minesweeper Raycasted https://ift.tt/eskcqb7 August 18, 2026 at 02:09AM
-
submitted by /u/Dull_Tonight [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/pehy48/housing_secretary_robert_je...
-
Show HN: Lindra – generate browser agents to automate any website Hi HN, We’re one month into building Lindra, a platform that turns any web...
-
Show HN: High-precision date/time in SQLite https://ift.tt/hEvedVC August 12, 2024 at 03:47AM
No comments:
Post a Comment