The Pace Setter Governor


SOLUDEROOOOO!!!!!



 A few weeks ago Gov. Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman was made the chairman of the Nigeria Governor's Forum (NGF) and Vuala....things are happening fast in Kwara State.

Now after the removal of fuel subsidy...people lamented...things became hard and meeeee. ... I kept calculating and thinking and overthinking how my expenses will be, but🫣before I could conclude comes the load-relieving announcement " the state government has declared the reduction of work days for Kwara state workers to 3.

That is not all.....Another Palliative was dashed out again about 2 days ago, which is "Free ride for Kwara state staff and students"and you know like the original Nigerian pikin...i told myself this na Political statement even though within me, I was praying seriously that this palliative comes to reality...hey no insult me for wishing this abeg abeg....😌😌

Guess what today I came to work with a free ride, I was happy but again it done on me that, free things no dey last...now I have mixed feelings about all of these palliatives😭

Thank you to our Governor, Mallam Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman...

Before I leave, want to ask :

Are you from Kwara State? How do you feel about all these?

Are you a non-Kwaran? What's happening in your state?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show HN: I built an app that writes your life story https://ift.tt/JTkH7rU

Show HN: I built an app that writes your life story https://memoir-app.com May 19, 2024 at 07:37AM